The 3rd International Conference on Advanced Research Methods and Analytics (CARMA) is an excellent forum for Economics and Social Sciences research to meet Internet and Big Data. CARMA provides researchers and practitioners with an ideal environment to exchange ideas and advances on how Internet and Big Data sources and methods contribute to overcome challenges in Economics and Social Sciences, as well as on the changes in the society because of the digital transformation.
The CARMA 2020 conference will be held on July 8-9, 2020 at the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), located in Valencia, Spain.
Topics of interest include:
- Internet and Big Data sources in economics and social sciences
- Big Data methods in economics and social sciences
- Internet and Big Data applications
- Digital transformation and global society
Important Dates (tentative)
- Submission deadline: February 14, 2020
- Author notification: April 16, 2020
- Camera ready due: May 7, 2020
- Conference dates: July 8-9, 2020
More information will be provided soon through this website and through our Twitter account @carmaconf.
Looking forward to seeing you at CARMA 2020!